Tax and shipping calculated at checkout
CleanGenic Floor Cleaner Concentrate is a commercial-grade formula for damp-mopping floors including resilient tile, concrete, terrazzo, properly sealed or painted wood, or cleaning nonporous washable surfaces including walls and countertops. Because it’s a neutral cleaner it can be used every day without dulling the gloss of the floor finish. Even better, it saves time because it does not require a rinse—simply mop once and let it dry. With a light citrus fragrance, the whole room will smell clean and fresh after using CleanGenic Floor Cleaner Concentrate.
What You Need to Know About Our CleanGenic Floor Cleaner Concentrate
- To mop or for general cleaning, dilute CleanGenic Floor Cleaner Concentrate at 3 ounces per gallon of cold clean water (1:42 ratio).
- Use a clean mop to damp-mop the floor.
- No rinsing required.
- Uses biodegradable surfactants.
- The neutral, low-foaming formula preserves and brightens the floor finish.
- A citrus scent leaves the room smelling fresh and clean.
- CleanGenic Floor Cleaner Concentrate is safe in drain and sewer systems.
CleanGenic Floor Cleaner Concentrate uses biodegradable surfactants to clean resilient tile, concrete, terrazzo, properly sealed or painted wood floors or nonporous washable surfaces, including walls and countertops. The low-foaming formula preserves and brightens the finish, without leaving a dull film. Because it’s a neutral cleaner, it can be used every day, and because it doesn’t require a rinse step, it’s easier to do that.